You must be enrolled in the Institute of Fair Management to attend the Summit. Important note: This limited attendance means no guests, no other staff/board, no spouses.
For on-line registration you can only register yourself. Do not register someone else and just change "badge name".
Confirmed registrants will receive additional information throughout the coming weeks. Watch your email!
- We are happy to refund your registration as follows:
- A full (100%) refund of all fees paid will be made if the cancellation is received by April 18, 2020. To receive this refund, you must send written notice of cancellation on or before April 18, 2020 either via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed/shipped (IAFE, Attn: Registrar, 3043 E. Cairo, Springfield, MO 65802 – Your envelope must be postmarked by April 18, 2020).
- For cancellation requests received between April 17 and May 5, 2020, 75% of the Registration Fee will be refunded. To receive this refund, you must send written notice of cancellation no later than May 5, 2020 either via email (to email@example.com) or mailed/shipped (IAFE, Attn: Registrar, 3043 E. Cairo, Springfield, MO 65802 – Your envelope must be postmarked by May 5, 2020).
- You do not have to supply a reason for the cancellation in order to receive a refund.
- The reason for the retained amount after May 5, 2020 is to cover some of the expenditures the association has already incurred on your behalf.
- Refunds will be processed according to how the registration was paid. If paid by credit card, the refund will be issued back to the card (it may take several days for it to show on your account). If paid by check, the refund will be issued by IAFE check.
- No refunds will be made after May 5, 2020.