REGISTRATION POLICIES for Virtual Vision
In order for your Virtual Vision registration process to be as smooth and effective as possible, we encourage you to please review the following:
- Registration Fee of $199 will provide Attendees access to the Virtual Vision Event on November 30 and December 1 as well as recorded content until December 31, 2020.
Virtual Vision Refund Policy
If you are unable to participate in Virtual Vision we are happy to refund your registration (and additional ticketed events) as follows:
- A full (100%) refund of all registration fees paid will be made if the written cancellation is received on or before November 2, 2020.
- No refund of your Registration Fee will be made for cancellations made after November 3 because you will have access to the recorded content until December 31, 2020.
- This applies to the $199 Registration Fee only.
- Written Cancellation Requests should be sent to:
- To cancel by email: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To cancel by mail: send to: Attention: IAFE, Registrar, 3043 E. Cairo, Springfield, MO 65802
- Refunds will be processed according to method registration was paid. By credit card, credit will be issued to the credit card (it may take several days for it to show on your account). By check, refund will be issued by IAFE check.
- No registrations or refunds will be granted after November 3, 2020.
- In the event the IAFE is forced to cancel, the registration fees will be refunded.
If a Registered Attendee cannot attend the Convention, a substitution will be allowed as long as the new Attendee is from the same Organization and there is no change in the payment method. The following will apply:
- No Substitutions will be allowed after November 19, 2020
- Substitute will be given their own login to Virtual Vision
- If the Original Attendee has been issued credentials to join Virtual Vison, those credentials will be disabled