Once you purchase an item in the store, you will receive a purchase confirmation.
Energy Bar Association’s 2020 EBA FALL FORUM ON-DEMAND! The event provided two full days of discussions focused on the legal issues related to all aspects of energy law.
THE FUTURE IS HYDROGEN
What legal and regulatory changes need to be made to welcome hydrogen as a green fuel and energy storage medium? The panel will explore the following questions:
- Can hydrogen finally realize its potential as a fuel that can supplement and even displace natural gas in industrial, power generation and transportation fuel applications?
- What sorts of initiatives are currently under way globally to pave the way for hydrogen project development?
- Where might hydrogen projects first emerge in the U.S.? What kinds of projects? Where do they currently stand? Do the economics work?
- What legal and regulatory changes need to be made to welcome hydrogen as a green fuel and energy storage medium?
- How might U.S. laws and regulations addressing fuel use, transportation and safety and electric power generation be revised to accommodate hydrogen as a fuel and energy storage medium?
Session approved for MCLE: AK (11.5), AR (11.5), AZ (11.5), CA (11.5), CO (10), FL (11.5), GA (11.5), IL (11.5), ME (11.5), MT (11.5), NJ (11.5), NY (10), OH (9.5), PA (11), TX (11.7), VA (10), WI (11.5). To receive credit, complete the CLE Attendance form included with the session material and email form to: EBA-CLE@eba-net.org.
For credit in other states, you will need to self-apply. If you need assistance, email: EBA-CLE@eba-Net.org