Once you purchase an item in the store, you will receive a purchase confirmation email with the links to the audio and speaker materials.
Here Today But Not Gone Tomorrow:
Medical And Legal Considerations To Get Back To Work During
Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic
Join us for an in-depth discussion of the legal, medical, and practical issues that companies face as they get back to work during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
The speakers will address:
- Updates on the science of the virus and observations on workforce management from a medical perspective.
- Measures and considerations for bringing back the workforce.
- Protocols to create a safe work environment and limiting the spread of infection outside the workplace.
- Contingency planning for continued operation.
- Related labor and employment, privacy, health care, and other legal issues.
- Kevin Jones, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth (moderator)
- Andrea D. Gardner, Senior Attorney, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Eric Hutchins, Principal Attorney, H2 Legal, P.C.
- Ashley Koff, RD
- Myles Spar, MD, MPH
- Paul M. Tiao, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Susan F. Wiltsie, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth