Once you purchase an item in the store, you will receive a purchase confirmation.
Energy Bar Association’s 2018 Annual Meeting & Conference! The event provided two full days of discussions focused on the legal issues related to all aspects of energy law.
New Tax Law and its Impact on Rates - Monday, May 7, 2018 2:00pm Session A
Join industry, regulatory, and legal experts as they discuss how the recently passed Tax Act may impact ratemaking for interstate natural gas pipelines, liquids pipelines and electric transmission utilities.
Our panel will address:
- What tax law changes will impact cost of service rate making
- Possible FERC actions e.g. rulemaking, rate cases, orders to show cause
- Difference in approaches for natural gas, liquids pipelines and electric transmission utilities
- Rate issues such as: Tax allowance, MLP issue, Deferred taxes, Discounted and negotiated rates
- How rate risk may vary by company