Once you purchase an item in the store, you will receive a purchase confirmation.
Energy Bar Association’s 2018 Annual Meeting & Conference! The event provided two full days of discussions focused on the legal issues related to all aspects of energy law.
Annual Meeting Day 2 Handouts - Tuesday, May 8, 2018:
This package includes handouts from the following sessions:
- General Session: The Future of the Energy Industry from the States' View
- Building Across Boundaries: Developing Energy Projects on or Near Tribal Lands and Resources
- When Worlds Collide: Structured Products and Financial Transactions in Today's Energy Markets
- The New Trend of Antitrust Cases in the Energy Sector
- Ethical [and Other] Issues Posed by Whistleblowers in Internal Investigations [& Compliance Programs]
- EBA TED Talk
- General Session: FERC Former Chairs Panel