Patron members of NCPH receive one free registration to the annual meeting, their logo in the rotating gallery on NCPH's homepage, and recognition in Public History News and in the Annual Meeting Program, in addition to the membership benefits listed below.
* The Public Historian - THE definitive voice of the public history profession, The Public Historian offers the latest scholarship and applications from the field.
Members receive four print issues each year and, for the first time, can search and read all 30-plus years of back issues of The Public Historian by logging into the JSTOR.org website.
* Public History News – a quarterly print and online newsletter providing updates on NCPH activities, news on developments in the field, and timely information on upcoming conferences, fellowships, meetings, and position vacancies.
* A discounted registration rate for the NCPH Annual Conference - an invaluable opportunity for professional development and networking, bringing together specialists in the field, faculty and students from public history programs, and others interested in public history.
* Humanities E-Book Access – Members may subscribe to the American Council of Learned Societies Humanities E-Book, which provides 3,000 select, full-text titles across the humanities and social sciences, from the 1880s through the present. Individual subscriptions are $35 for NCPH members.
* A 15% discount on library and archival products; a 10% discount on furniture, and free shipping on library and archival supply orders over $200 (for orders in the lower 48) from Gaylord. Contact the NCPH office for the code.
* An opportunity to join the NCPH “group” on LinkedIn.