New Member Price$119.00
This study guide has been carefully developed to help prepare the candidate for the RET exam and deals with information required to perform effectively as an RET.
300 pages, paperback.
Table of Contents
1. Environmental Laws and Hazardous Waste Regulations
2. Chemistry of Hazardous Materials
4. Personal Protective Equipment
6. Emergency Response
7. Transportation of Hazardous Materials and Waste
8. Treatment, Storage, and Disposal of Hazardous Materials
9. Site Assessment
10. Waste Minimization
11. Environmental Audits and Inspections