RHSP and RHSS Review Manual
This manual is a guidebook for those working toward their RHSP or RHSS credentials. It contains information on environmental laws and regulations, chemistry of hazardous waste, basic toxicology, personal protection equipment (PPE), sampling, data interpretation, and more.
794 pages, three-ring binder.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management and Environmental Laws and Regulations
2. Basic Chemistry
3. Basic Toxicology Principles
4. Personal Protection
6. Risk Assessment and Communication
7. Emergency Response
8. Transportation of Hazardous Materials and Wastes
9. Treatment, Storage, and Disposal of Hazardous Materials
10. Site Assessments
11. Waste Minimization
12. Environmental Audits and Inspections
13. Project Management